Monday, December 31, 2012

Go and Tell



When I was in Florida, on my cross country excursion this summer, I had the opportunity to stop at a church near Fort Walton Beach and interview a young woman named April Fisher.  For an hour, I sat and listened to her story.  It was nothing short of miraculous.

This weekend in worship, I am looking forward to sharing that story with you.  My prayer is that you will walk away from it the same way I did this last August.  I was excited, inspired, and reminded that our God is alive, and he really does heal and restore broken lives.  When April told her story, my faith came alive.
A God like that is a God that you want to share with someone else.

Most of us don’t have a story as intense as April’s but the same God is at work with us.  So often, we forget how much it helps others when we speak of how God has moved in our lives.  Come join us this weekend in worship, on this last worship service of 2012.  We will spend some time speaking of why it is so important that we “Go Tell it On the Mountain.” See you there!

In Christ,
Pastor Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment